Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.778 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,230 (18,288 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)