Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.265 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 110,584 (€5,457) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)