Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.855 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 108% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,026 (€1,139) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)