Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.330 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 110,982 (€4,970) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)