Cost of living comparison between Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.813 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,840 ($1,320) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)