Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.985 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,250 ($4,596) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)