Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.584 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,088 ($1,579) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)