Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.449 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,817 ($3,459) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)