Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16371 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 118% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 132,916 (¥811,914) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)