Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16867 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 115% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 137,815 (¥817,052) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Trujillo costs S/. 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)