Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16060 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 140,125 (¥872,517) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)