Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33812 MXN / MKD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 22% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 62,978 (186,260 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)