Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38015 MXN / MKD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,930 (31,382 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)