Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.784 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,402 (23,464₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)