Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,600 (30,856₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)