Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.793 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 107% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 134,296 (kr48,081) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)