Cost of living comparison between Nuremberg, Germany and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.979 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,496 (€1,069) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (43 minutes ago)