Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16192 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 101% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 122,913 (¥759,094) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (5 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (31 minutes ago)