Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17682 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 133% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,427 (¥206,010) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)