Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16917 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 109,321 (¥646,212) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (35 minutes ago)