Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.692 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,111 (R$ 3,752) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (30 minutes ago)