Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18560 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,859 (284,794 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (38 minutes ago)