Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16613 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,755 (70,754 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)