Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16546 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 14,724 (88,992 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)