Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19420 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 14% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,218 (186,504 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (38 minutes ago)