Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18656 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,520 (72,469 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (37 minutes ago)