Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19429 MXN / RSD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,864 (277,228 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (23 minutes ago)