Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.946 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,047 (R$ 14,640) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)