Cost of living comparison between Nova Iguaçu, Brazil and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.948 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,834 (R$ 2,998) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)