Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17396 MXN / XPF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 169% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 177,218 (1,018,754 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)