Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05358 MXN / MRO
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,754 (1,320,578 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)