Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05766 MXN / MRO
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 42% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,564 (460,727 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (33 minutes ago)