Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05112 MXN / MRO
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,425 (947,359 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)