Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06044 MXN / MRO
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 50% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,215 (466,817 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cadiz costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bilbao costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)