Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.664 MXN / OMR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 61% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,208 (﷼ 608) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)