Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.486 MXN / OMR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,621 (﷼ 1,690) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)