Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33107 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,414 (руб 34,477) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)