Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33107 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,943 (руб 69,299) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)