Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33301 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,151 (руб 57,508) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (31 minutes ago)