Cost of living comparison between Nizhnevartovsk, Russia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32289 MXN / RUB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,416 (руб 57,035) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)