Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28727 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 8% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,778 (₨124,546) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (41 minutes ago)