Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28290 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 9% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 37,327 (₨131,944) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)