Cost of living comparison between Nizamabad, India and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27744 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 12% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,553 (₨59,663) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 1,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)