Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29133 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 10% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,106 (₨175,424) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)