Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.351 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,647 (R$ 10,213) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (about 3 hours ago)