Cost of living comparison between Niterói, Brazil and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.902 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,330 (R$ 4,292) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)