Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.108 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 120% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,237 (€1,785) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)