Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16193 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,697 (¥609,507) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (34 minutes ago)