Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17044 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,789 (¥192,380) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)