Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17587 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,824 (¥158,207) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)