Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16822 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 127,109 (¥755,628) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)