Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03097 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 39% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,518 (2,470,492 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)