Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03456 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 65% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,837 (2,715,253 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (44 minutes ago)