Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.896 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,829 ($1,773) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (22 minutes ago)