Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00097 MXN / VND
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,918 (23,624,051 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (40 minutes ago)