Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.694 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 157% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,108 (AU$3,065) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)