Cost of living comparison between New York City, United States and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,911 prices entered by 1,094 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.598 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 203% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,388 ($2,548) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)