Cost of living comparison between New York City, United States and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,932 prices entered by 1,167 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.763 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 236% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,520 ($2,529) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)