Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.678 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 137% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 132,451 (NZ$9,684) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (43 minutes ago)