Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.943 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 137% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 144,536 (NZ$11,167) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)