Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.797 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 159% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,495 (NZ$8,081) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)