Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.438 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 159,573 ($8,655) in New Orleans, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)