Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.667 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,412 (Q8,405) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)