Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.551 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,687 (Q30,060) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)