Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.527 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,853 (Q20,127) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (41 minutes ago)