Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.750 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,705 (Q21,349) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (21 minutes ago)