Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.440 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 175% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,524 (9,472 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (28 minutes ago)