Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.073 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 143% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 146,077 (28,794 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (41 minutes ago)