Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18755 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 94% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,201 (¥129,041) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)