Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00654 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,022 (COL$2,908,641) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)