Cost of living comparison between Neiva, Colombia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00633 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,064 (COL$2,537,861) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)