Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00686 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,850 (COL$7,262,482) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (22 minutes ago)