Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00655 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,970 (COL$9,455,539) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (18 minutes ago)