Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00633 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,923 (COL$10,576,984) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)