Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00610 MXN / COP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 70,848 (COL$11,607,481) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)