Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.002 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 118% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 89,434 (44,670 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (43 minutes ago)