Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.948 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 104% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 132,294 (67,906 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.05 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)