Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.963 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 111% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,764 (47,259 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)