Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.410 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 111% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,387 (15,229 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)