Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.491 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 120% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,768 (15,619 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)