Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.654 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,254 (R$ 9,080) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)