Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.770 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,877 (R$ 3,527) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (31 minutes ago)