Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.189 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,923 (R$ 2,896) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 2 hours ago)