Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.462 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,228 (R$ 3,594) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)