Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.896 MXN / BSD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 259% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,121 (B$2,563) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)