Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.837 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,056 (€962) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)