Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.824 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 25% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,470 (€3,432) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)