Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.012 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,914 (€1,186) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)