Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.144 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,002 (€2,463) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)