Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.903 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 100% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 112,081 (NZ$8,687) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)