Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.410 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 143% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,966 (NZ$2,464) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (35 minutes ago)