Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.982 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,535 (元4,539) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)