Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.747 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,341 (元17,961) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)