Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.784 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,418 (16,675元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 35,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,440 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)