Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.128 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,223 (元18,612) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)