Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.822 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 34% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,863 (元20,855) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 2 hours ago)