Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.195 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 74% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,701 (元6,792) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)