Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.742 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,669 (元18,482) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)