Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.909 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,095 (元27,188) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)