Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.916 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 37% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,597 (15,981元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Acapulco.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)