Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.677 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,082 (元34,775) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)