Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.854 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,932 (元26,602) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)