Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.969 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,025 (元21,228) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)