Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.824 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 104% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 124,714 (€5,989) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (33 minutes ago)