Cost of living comparison between Namur, Belgium and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.272 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 114% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,773 (€1,321) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)