Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32173 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 45% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,084 (161,888 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)