Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30330 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,590 (137,126 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (about 1 hour ago)