Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.886 MXN / LYD *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 25% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,453 (5,623 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)