Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,083 (147,942 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (30 minutes ago)