Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 MXN / THB
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 42% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,273 (158,936 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (40 minutes ago)